Sunday, September 21, 2014

Brighter Days

"Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the wood and you're lost and you see a path, then by all means, you should follow that." - Ellen DeGeneres











Lots of things are going on lately, that's why I hardly find time to do anything else than school. But all in the name of the game, I say - at the very least, I'm more motivated than ever for school. We've started a new project - founding a brand new company including the whole corporate design, creating a product and later on selling it. It's a really interesting process. As soon as our product is out and everything else as well, I'll let you know. But until then I'll keep it as a secret... 






The weather is currently, well let's say going crazy. It can be around 26 degrees centigrade and the next day it is raining and about 15 degrees. Or the sun is shining and just then it begins to rain. Which was the case whilst I was shooting this look. But lucky me, I was wearing this raincoat as if I knew it was going to rain. 

I'm currently working on a new Corporate Design of my website and also my blog. My current design anyway was just meant to be a transition. I'm thinking about not only featuring my own looks but also my favourite editorials and fashion edits.






What are your thoughts about that? Would you welcome that?

I'm wearing a long raincoat from Rains which I got from Fizzen in combination with this comfy blouse from edc by Esprit in a loose fit. Together with my Birkenstock and Topshop jeans this is an easy to-go look with whom you'll never go wrong. 

Enjoy the pictures and meanwhile maybe check my profile @jessicachrist on Instagram?







14 comments:

  1. great coat!

    http://terners.blogspot.com/2014/09/instasummer.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, your pictures are amazing and breath-taking! I also like your new idea in giving your blog a new design :)
    In addition I have a little inspiration for you, which many many people, I'm pretty sure, would find interesting, too.
    Some blogger and photographer did something like a tutorial for their readers in how they edit their photos and how they shoot their photos as well as an behind-the-scenes blog post.
    It would be absolutely great if you do something like that. I hope you like my idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. belles photos :)

    http://fashioneiric.blogspot.com.
    Coline ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post! Great pics! ♥

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos!! :) x
    Johanna - lilyjohanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your pics !

    http://sandrasflashofinspiration.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful photos love the sunshine and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa! You are the first fashion blogger I enjoy reading. Sure I would welcome that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Frankly, I wouldn't be tooo worried about what the bionic, bloated, whorizontal world thot about me, dear; I'd be much more concerned about what Jesus shall say at our General Judgment. You may not like me now, yet, I’m not out to please you, girl. Lemme wanna gonna tella youse Who (grrr - New Joisey accent):

    Not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like for us if ya believe: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most extra-blatant, guhroovaliciousness (-Austin POW!ers), pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy, Reality-Firepower-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-real-McCoy-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-rrrock’nNsmmmokin’-hot-deal: PLEASE KEEP HANDS/FEET INSIDE THE WIDE UNTIL WE MADE A CIRCUMFERENCE OF NEVER-ENDING-POSSIBILITIES. Yes, we’ll have a high-flying, immense-impression to be an outstanding-red-marker! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Puh-leeeze meet me Upstairs. Do that for us. Cya soon, girl…

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you're still going to be posting! I love your unique style, I also love street style :) leezeer

    aliexpress coupon 2015

    ReplyDelete
  11. You need entertainment. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfortable

    potaup

    ReplyDelete